What is TRON?
TRON is a block-based open-source global digital entertainment protocol that is cross-protocol for digital entertainment. It is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency that was founded by TRON Foundation. TRON incorporates a blockchain based peer-to-peer technology which means that like other cryptocurrencies, it can eliminate the middleman.
How to Buy TRON
To buy TRON, we need to follow three important steps such as setting up a TRON wallet, buying Ethereum and then exchanging Ethereum for TRON.
- First of all, you need to get MyEtherwallet as it is the most convenient wallet option for storing your TRON coins. Go to the official website of MyEther wallet and then enter a password that would be hard to guess. After that press ‘create New Wallet;’ Then click ‘Download Keystore File.’ Back this file somewhere safe.
- Then you will get a powerful encrypted private key to your wallet. Don’t share the private key to anyone, if you do they can open your wallet and take your coins. Print out the private key and store it somewhere safe. If you forget your password or if you lose your keystore file, you can use the encrypted private key to access your account as a last resort.
- Then next click ‘save your address.’
- Then open your new wallet by uploading the keystore file that you saved earlier. Then enter your password. Then you can see your wallet.
- In the next step, you can see the wallet address, and it is where we are going to be sending your TRON coins. Copy this address and keep it somewhere safe as we will need it soon.
- Now we are going to buy the popular cryptocurrency Ethereum so that we can trade it for TRON.
Then you are required to choose which exchange you would like to use it.
How to Buy TRON by using Coinbase
- Click ‘sign up’ button and fill out your name and email, password and location. Coinbase is regulated by US government, and it has strict rules. They verify your identity very seriously. You must give a phone number, upload an image of your photo ID and verify a credit/debit card or bank account to verify your account.
- After your payment details are verified, click ‘buy/Sell’ on the top menu. Then select the ‘Ethereum’ and then choose how many coins you want to buy. Then click ‘Buy’ button.
- Then press ‘Confirm Buy’ button. Now you own some Ethereum.
- Now we will use the site named Binance to exchange your Ethereum for TRON. Then move to the official website of the site, and click ‘Register’ at the top right menu.
- Now mention your email and strong password, then click ‘Register.’
- Then you will be sent an email to confirm your email address, then click the link in the email.
- Then you will be taken back to Binance as your email is confirmed. Then click ‘Login.’ After that enter the email and password, then press login’.
- Then you need to set up 2FA on your account. Then move to ‘FUNDS’ from the top menu and click on ‘Deposits Withdrawals.’ Then type Ethereum in the search box. Then press ‘Deposit.’ Then you will be given an Ethereum deposit address. Then copy this address and keep it somewhere safe as we will need it soon.
- Then back to Coinbase, then find your Ethereum wallet listed on the left, once you have done that click ‘send.’
- In the Recipient’ box paste the Ethereum wallet address that we just copied from Binance. In amount, type how much Ethereum you wish to send. After that click ‘continue.’ Then you are asked to confirm your password/phone.
- Then we need to wait for a few minutes for the coins to move across the network. The coins will take between 20 and 60 minutes to appear in your Binance wallet.
- Now we are ready to trade for TRON. Jump straight to the TRX/ETH exchange market on Binance.
- We can buy coins through A ‘Limit’ order, and A ‘Market’ buy. We can select Market buy option as it is the simpler one.
- In the input box marked ‘Amount’ you need to fill in how many TRX you’d like to buy.
- Then press the buy button. Then your order will be filled fastly.
- Press ‘Funds’ along the top menu, then ‘Deposits Withdrawals.’ Then write TRX in the search box. Now you will see your new TRX in your TRX wallet.
- You can leave your coins on Binance if you are comfortable with it.
- Then click the ‘Withdrawal’ button
- Fill in this information in the boxes:Label: Write ‘My wallet’
Address: Put the wallet address that you copied from MyEtherWallet (in step 5).
Amount: Press the ‘Max’ button to send all your TRX.
- Then press submits button; then you will be sent an email to confirm the withdrawal.
- Go to your email and click the link that has been sent to you.
- Then go back to MyEtherwallet. Now you can see the TRON in your wallet under ‘Token Balances’. TRON price , TRON mining, how to mine TRON, TRON price chart, mining TRON, TRON mining, TRON mining software, current TRON price, TRON price today, TRON price usd, TRON price drop